2. Access and use of web app and app
(1) You will be able to access airtango’s streaming offer when using a laptop or PC or via the browser of your mobile device via the airtango.live website. This website is optimized for mobile browsers.
(2) In addition, you will – in the near future – also be able to obtain airtango’s streaming services as a native app. Please note that the airtango app is a copyrighted software program. By downloading it, you receive a simple, non-transferable, non-exclusive and revocable right for personal use. You are not authorized to modify or edit the app independently. In addition, you are prohibited from renting, leasing or otherwise transferring the App. These rights are held exclusively by airtango AG.
(3) By obtaining the app via the app store of the manufacturer of the operating system of your mobile end device (in particular the iTunes Store for iOS-supported devices and the Google Play Store for Android-based end devices), the terms and conditions of the respective app store shall apply by extension. Thus, when using the app and content, you must also observe contractual agreements with third parties, in particular those of the provider of your Internet access as well as those of the app store operator. For example, you may incur increased costs when downloading and using the streaming services via web app and app in third-party networks or abroad.
3. Streaming content
(1) airtango does not produce broadcasts of any kind itself, but distributes such media content exclusively via the airtango streaming platform for use via web app and app. The local production teams are not employees of airtango or have no service relationship with airtango. With live broadcasts, technical errors can occur directly at the source – at the location of the production. Especially when streaming via WLAN, this can lead to interruptions and quality losses.
(2) In the event of quality losses, interruptions or a complete interruption of the transmission due to documented errors by third parties or local conditions or the underlying Internet connection of the end user, airtango is in no way liable for damages to end users.
(1) In addition to its own content, airtango also makes third-party videos and livestreams available to you via the platform. airtango controls and curates this content within the scope of its own guidelines for quality, completeness, and accuracy in terms of labeling.
(2) Beyond that, airtango has no further obligation to check the use of this content. It is up to the user to decide whether content is suitable or unsuitable for his or her own use.
4. Updates Web App and App
(1) airtango is continuously working to improve the user interface in order to provide you with the best possible experience. airtango makes these changes exclusively at its own discretion (temporarily or permanently) and may independently terminate services or even functions within the services at any time without notifying you in advance.
(2) You acknowledge and agree to the foregoing. This also entitles you to discontinue use of airtango at any time without prior notice to airtango.
Currently, no registration is required to use airtango’s streaming services. airtango reserves the right to integrate registration within the web app or app for certain services and content, for example, due to exclusive, youth-endangering, regionally-selected or paid content.
6. costs for the use of airtango
(1) Use of the airtango web app and app is currently generally free of charge. airtango reserves the right to change the existing business model at any time and to offer individual content, channels or the entire service portfolio for a fee.
(2) airtango will then explicitly highlight this respective chargeable content, including the scope of services, the terms and the fees including value-added tax.
(3) Likewise, airtango may make certain services available free of charge for a certain period of time (“test offer”). In this regard, it is at airtango’s sole discretion which users may participate in a test offer. The test offer may be terminated by airtango at any time, or the scope of services may be adjusted. airtango will inform the user of the charges incurred for continued use subject to a charge after the test offer has expired, and will not charge any fees without the explicit consent of the user.
(4) As part of the offer creation process following the expiration of test offers for possible chargeable services, the user must accept the payment systems offered, which are generally operated by the corresponding service provider. This may also be the operator of the respective app store. If the payment service provider includes its own general terms and conditions, these apply exclusively to the payment processing. For certain payment service providers, a separate user account is necessary.
7. 7. data protection when using the web app and app
(1) The protection of your privacy and the security of all private and business data entrusted to us are of great concern to us. This also includes data that is collected in the background when using our web app and the app. Much of this data is evaluated by airtango in order to provide you with the best quality transmission and use during transmission and in the future, to continuously improve and simplify the quality of the web app and app, but also to be able to recommend relevant content to you.
(2) The evaluated data includes, in particular, the type and speed of your Internet access, the terminal device used, the type and version of your operating system, the version of the airtango app, if applicable, the time of your access and, with reference to your corresponding consent, geographical data. As part of your registration, we may ask you for your dedicated consent for the disclosure of additional data.
(3) When using websites and the app, we collect, process and use your personal data exclusively in accordance with the content of our data protection provisions and the applicable data protection laws, in particular the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
airtango may include advertising material, both at the start or end and as an interruption of a stream. Based on the data transmitted by the user and the use of the streaming services, these advertising materials can be targeted in accordance with legally applicable principles.
9. End user feedback
If you provide airtango with any criticism, feedback or suggestions for improvement, you acknowledge and agree that airtango may use such information for any display, adjustment or improvement without any financial or other compensation to you.
1. general provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, whereby the validity of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
(2) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, our registered office shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship.
2. The airtango brand
(1) The airtango logo and trademark, service and product names, and the general design of airtango websites, web apps and apps, icons, scripts and graphic implementations are subject to airtango’s trademark rights and may not be used in connection with any other product or service without airtango’s written consent, particularly if doing so would confuse end users or discredit airtango. Any use of airtango brand and design content must be in coordination with the most current design guidelines.
(2) If other third-party trademarks or logos are referenced within airtango’s Services, this in no way constitutes sponsorship or other endorsement. If content of the streaming services is enhanced by advertising or content of third-party providers, these are explicitly marked as such measures.
3. Data protection
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection or the processing of your personal data by us, please write to us:
Email: info (at) airtango.com.
You have the right to request information about your personal data stored by us at any time and free of charge, as well as the right to correct, block or delete your data.